LR Task

WWW: There is some potential here but also some important lessons for future assessment/exams

EBI - You must read and answer the question. You miss out on several marks due to this (e.g Q9)
- Learn your camera shots and key technology.

2) -
1) 1/1
2)1/1
3)0/2
4)2/2
5)2/1
6)1/3
7)2/2
8)0/4
9)2/8

I think that i did not achieve full marks because I did not read the question clearly and that made me loose marks on some of the questions.

3) The media terminology I did not get was question 9 and i believe i did not get that because of I did not read and that i should of went over each topic on media.

4) One of my strongest question was question 1 and 2 and I believe that it was my strongest question because I to denotate the advertisement and identify what is in the question what and what is inside and what it looks like.

5) One of my weaker question was question 3 because I did not read the question carefully and that it was more of a connotation question and you had to infer towards the question and what it means and what it represents.

6) The connotation for picture was that it means that the kid was reaching for help and that it is starving and thirsty because it is suffering and that the advert is using the children as a model to show how the kid is feeling and also to make the audience to feel some empathy for them and then donate to charity and show what it is like for other people around the world and that people around the world are suffering and after seeing that people will donate.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Newspapers: Introduction

Daily Mirror notes

First 10 questions