I, Daniel Blake

1) What is independent cinema and how is it different to Hollywood blockbusters?

The film was a independant cinema and it was different to hollywood blockbusters because the budget is much lower and also it has a less fan base then for example marvel films.

2) What is I, Daniel Blake about?I, Daniel Blake is about a person who works as a carpenter and is after not able to work, even though he was diagnosis he was forced to work because the authorities denied him.

3) Who directed I, Daniel Blake and why is this important?

The person who directed the movie was Ken Loach this was important because he has a strong fanbase.

4) How was I, Daniel Blake promoted to an audience? List at least three different methods used by the film's marketing campaign.

The three different ways I, Daniel Blake was promoted was :Organised free screening, Premiere in cities another one was Jeremy Corbyn was in the premiere.

5) What unusual or creative marketing methods were used to get audiences talking about the film?

6) What was the estimated production budget for I, Daniel Blake and how much did it make at the box office?

The estimation budget was for I,Daniel Blake was $165 million  and the amount for that it made on the box office was $15,887,187

7) How can independent films like I, Daniel Blake compete with Hollywood blockbusters like Doctor strange?

They are able to compete is by there fanbase and also how they can advertise there film.

8) In your opinion, was I, Daniel Blake a success?
I, Daniel Blake was a success because it had made a lot on there box office and aslo there fanbase has grown.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Newspapers: Introduction

Daily Mirror notes

First 10 questions